At its head, the AMQ® is made up of a department :
- Involved in the development of massage therapy;
- Having the well-being of its members and the public at heart;
- Concerned about the success of the profession;
- Transparent in its commitments;
- Wise in its transmission of information.
For 43 years now of continuous activities and improvements, it is with such fervor that the AMQ® has worked to serve its professional massage therapist members, the public and the profession.
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is made up of 4 people who must have been active members of the AMQ® for at least 10 consecutive years. Lasting 2 years, their mandate is :
- Evaluate the management’s performance;
- To establish the different committees and to appoint the people who compose them;
- To ensure that the Code of Ethics and the Book of General Regulations are kept up to date;
- To approve budgets.
The AMQ® management team is made up of professional massage therapists as well as employees with the necessary skills and qualifications to properly serve its members and the public.
Executive director & Accounting
Administrative assistant & Computer System Team
Léger et Roy CPA Inc.
External Chartered Professional Accountant
Comptabilité Frenette Inc.
Adsum Technologies Inc.
Computer System Team
Imédia Firme Créative
Responsible for the protection of personal information
In accordance with the Act modernizing legislative provisions regarding the protection of personal information (Bill 25), a person responsible for the protection of personal information was appointed within the AMQ®.